Fresh Meat is Just Beginning
June 3rd marked the start of our newest group of fresh meat, but don’t worry another is just around the corner!
Are you interested in learning how to play roller derby? What are you waiting for?!
WoRD’s Fresh Meat practices will teach you how to skate and the basics of roller derby, providing you with the skills you need to skate with our league.
To find out the start date of our next fresh meat class email – email@example.com or fill out the contact form below
Download a copy of our FRESH MEAT PACKET to get started.
What do you need to do to join?
Step 1: Contact us at skate@worcesterrollerderby.
com, or use the contact form below!
- Come to a MEET & GREET to asks lots of questions and find out if roller derby is right for you
- Get the FAQs
- Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all the upcoming events:
Step 2: Gather up the stuff you’ll need for your first practice
- Your gear (we have limited gear available to loan):
- A copy of your license or state ID
- You must be 18+ to join!
- Not 18? Check out our Juniors League!
- A copy of your insurance card
- Playing roller derby without health insurance is a major don’t!
- A check or cash for your dues and insurance
- Dues are currently $40 a month
- You will need supplemental WFTDA insurance ~ $75 per year (paid in December)
Step 3: Arrive early and gear up!
- Bring all you paperwork and documents to the first night of practice
- Be ready to SWEAT
In the meantime, try a derby workout!